Poco X3 Pro Android 12 Install Official Descendant 12 OSS Vendor Detailed Tutorial
Sounds stock firmware file good, of course, but the trick is that it’s new only formally. In fact, this is a slightly updated version of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ platform, which has been in existence for two years already. In mid-March of this year, the Xiaomi Poco sub-brand introduced a new mid-range smartphone – Poco X3 Pro. Today we will take a closer look at the new Poco X3 Pro and try to find out how the device differs from its predecessor and what it will be able to offer a potential buyer in the end. As for battery life, the X3 Pro comes with a 5160mAh battery with 33W fast charging — the same as the X3 NFC. The phone consistently offers over a day’s worth of battery life even with heavy use, and I had zero issues in this particular area.
- Due to its dynamic refresh rate 8t consume less power compared to other high refresh rate displays.
- I am betting the Poco X3 Pro to last a bit longer than the Poco F3 when it comes to battery life.
- Plus it supports MMT charging technology which simply means fast charging.
- I bought it 2 months ago and am very happy with it and very satisfied with the device.
- Rooting your Android smartphone means that providing or giving superpower/ Administrator privileges to the hardware of your device.
- Poco wanted to restrict the starting price to under 20k and to compromises on a high refresh rate would be an injustice to Snapdragon 860 and to the primary target audience of gamers.
I have suffered very occasional stutters, and one app freeze, but I’ve been reviewing the 6GB RAM model – I suspect the 8GB models would even avoid those minor wobbles. The new finishes are welcome, but ultimately the design is still the biggest problem with the X3 Pro.
- I bought it about 3 months ago and I am very satisfied, nfc has 256 GB.
- You can install this custom ROM practically on all rooted Android smartphones, irrespective of the manufacturer or model.
- By reporting problems, you encounter when using the beta software, you may enhance the stability of the MIUI version.
- MIUI is aggressive about closing apps, and even with 8GB of RAM, apps don’t sit in the background for very long.
The company has placed a single camera there to capture front-facing videos and make video calls. If you are decided to buy the POCO X3 Pro mobile, then you should read this first. Here are many offers ongoing and they can save you a budget also.
It transmits voices very naturally and also reproduces them relatively clearly in speakerphone mode, but they sound a bit more muffled in that case. Noise cancellation is also good and works well even in noisy environments. The Poco X3 Pro has an OTG-compatible USB-C port with USB 2.0 speeds. In addition, there’s an IR blaster, a 3.5 mm audio jack, FM radio, a notification LED, as well as Bluetooth 5.0 and NFC, which makes the configuration quite extensive.